This is a discussion on Save a Custom Quick Style set in Microsoft Outlook 2010 within the Applications forums, part of the Tutorials category; Save a Custom Quick Style set in Microsoft Outlook 2010 In the previous post, we told you how to create ...
Save a Custom Quick Style set in Microsoft Outlook 2010
In the previous post, we told you how to create your own custom quick style for e-mail messages in the Outlook Application. These custom quick styles are applicable only for your current message that you are composing and it cannot be applied to all the messages that you compose in Outlook. In order to apply a same quick style to every message, you need to save that particular Custom quick Style first and then apply. So, now we will look at how to save a custom quick style set in Microsoft Outlook 2010 Application.
1) Click on the ‘Quick Styles’ icon under the styles category in the Mail Composer window.
2) Then click on any of the style and customize it according to your requirements. Click the below link to see how to customize a quick Style set
How do I customize a quick Style set in outlook?
3) Now, in order to save the quick style, click on the ‘Change Styles’ icon and then select ‘Style set->save as quick style set’.
4) Now in the new window that appears on the screen, give a name for your customized quick style set and then click on ‘Save’ button.
5) Now, in order to view the new quick style that you saved, click on the ‘Change Styles’ icon and then under the ‘Style set’ option you can find the new quick style set that you saved in the previous step.
So, this is how you can save a quick style set in Microsoft Outlook 2010 application.
Read Other Applications