This is a discussion on Change the default view for new Excel worksheets within the Applications forums, part of the Tutorials category; Change the default view for new Excel worksheets When you open the Excel Application, you can see a maximum of ...
Change the default view for new Excel worksheets
When you open the Excel Application, you can see a maximum of three worksheets displayed in the workbook and each worksheet will be displayed in the Normal view mode. In some situations, you may need the excel worksheets to be displayed in the Page Layout format so that you can get it printed in a normal A4 page format. Below is a tutorial that will tell you how to change the worksheet display format in excel 2010 application.
1) Click on the ‘File’ tab and then click on ‘Options’ tab.
2) In “Outlook Options” window, click on the ‘General’ tab.
3) Inside the General tab, under ‘when Creating New workbooks’ category, click on the drop down arrow of the ‘Default View for New sheets’ and select ‘Page Layout’ option from the drop down list.
4) You can also have the new worksheets displayed with ‘Page Break’ View by selecting the option ‘Page Break Preview’ from the drop down list.
5) Below are the images of the worksheets, when displayed in the Normal View, Page Layout View and the Page Break preview modes.
6) You can also make the Excel Application to include more than three Worksheets during its start.
So, this is how you can change the default views of the new worksheets in MS Excel 2010 Application.
Read Other Applications