This is a discussion on Edit and Delete a Macro in Microsoft Excel 2010 within the Applications forums, part of the Tutorials category; Edit and Delete a Macro in Microsoft Excel 2010 In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to Edit ...
Edit and Delete a Macro in Microsoft Excel 2010
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to Edit and Delete a Macro that already exists in an excel workbook. Follow these simple steps mentioned below to edit and delete a Macro. That already exists.
1) Firstly, make the Developer Tab visible on the ribbon.
2) Enable all the Macros in the Excel application.
3) Open the workbook that contains Macros that you wish to edit or delete.
4) To edit a Macro, click on the Developer tab and then under the Developer tab, under the Code category, click on the “Macros” icon.
5) Now, in the Macro dialogue box thus opened, select the Macro that you want to edit and then click on the ‘Edit’ button.
6) Once you click on the Edit button, the VBA editor opens up in a separate window with the code of the Macro displayed in it.
7) Now, you can edit the Macro in the VBA editor and once finished editing, save the Macro by clicking on the Save button on the Menu bar of the VBA editor.
8) If you wish to delete the Macro, in the Macro dialogue box, select the Macro that you wish to delete and then click on the ‘Delete’ button.
So, this is how you can edit and delete Macros in Microsoft excel 2010 application.
Read also How to Create and Run a Macro in excel 2010.
Read Other applications