This is a discussion on Import Browsing Data from Mozilla Firefox into Google Chrome within the Applications forums, part of the Tutorials category; Import Browsing Data from Mozilla Firefox into Google Chrome The following tutorial will guide you on how to import Browsing ...
Import Browsing Data from Mozilla Firefox into Google Chrome
The following tutorial will guide you on how to import Browsing data from Mozilla Firefox browser into Google Chrome web browser.
When you import browsing data from one browser into another, all the bookmarks, saved passwords, Search engines, Browsing History and favorites from the source browser(in our case Mozilla Firefox) will be imported into the destination browser (in our case Google Chrome). The following steps show you how to import Browsing data from the Mozilla Firefox browser to Google Chrome browser.
1) On the Toolbar of your browser, click on the Wrench icon and then from the drop down menu, click on Options.
2) In the Google Chrome Options window thus opened, select Personal stuff panel.
3) Under the Personal stuff panel, in the Browsing data category, click on Import data from another browser.
4) In the Import Bookmarks and settings dialogue box thus opened, set the drop down menu of From to Mozilla Firefox and select the items that you wish to import by selecting their corresponding checkboxes and if you wish to import all of the items, then select all the checkboxes and click on the Import button.
NOTE: Before importing the settings and data from the Firefox browser, ensure that the Firefox browser is not running on your system.
5) A Importing window will now appear on your screen showing the progress of Importing data from the Firefox browser. in the Interim, if you would like to cancel the importing of data, click on Stop import button present at the bottom of the window.
So, this is how you can import Browsing data from Mozilla Firefox Browser into Google Chrome Browser.
Read other Google Chrome related tutorials