If you want to transfer Samsung Galaxy Contacts to iPhone, follow the steps below:
1) Go to your contacts on the Android phone, choose import/export > export to storage and save them to 'Phone'
2) Put your Android phone into disc-drive mode and connect it to your computer
3) Copy the .vcf file from your Android phone (which will appear on your Mac as an external hard drive)
4) Set-up your mail account on the iPhone
5) Send that mail account an email with the .vcf file as an attachment
6) Open the mail, click on the attachment and tap 'Add all contacts'
Or, if you have a Googlemail or Gmail account on the Android phone, and you contacts are stored there you could just set up the same account on the iPhone using the Exchange mail option, and it should pull through all your contacts.