This is a discussion on How to shutdown windows easily in windows 7 within the Windows 7 forums, part of the Operating systems category; How to shutdown windows easily in windows 7 Introduction In this tutorial we will guide you how to shutdown the ...
How to shutdown windows easily in windows 7
In this tutorial we will guide you how to shutdown the windows easily in windows 7 and here sometimes windows may take a long time to shut down and this is caused due to the running process which is refused to be closed and it may cause a delay in the shutdown.
• Click on start menu.
• Type “regedit” in search box in start menu and hit enter.
• Registry Editor Window will open up.
• Click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
• Select “Control Panel”.
• Click on “Desktop”.
• Here right click on “HungApp Timeout” and select “Modify”.
• Now alter the value stored in the milliseconds.
That’s it; now you can shutdown the windows in the less duration of time.