This is a discussion on Install a Device Driver in Windows Vista within the Windows Vista forums, part of the Operating systems category; How to install a Device Driver in Windows Vista? You can install a Device Driver in the following way: 1) ...
How to install a Device Driver in Windows Vista?
You can install a Device Driver in the following way:
1) Open Control Panel (Classic View)
2) Double click the Device Manager icon.
3) In the Device Manager window click the + sign to expand and see a device for which you want to install the device driver
4) Now double click it.
5) In the Device Properties window select the Driver tab and click Update Driver button
6) In the Update Driver window click Browse my computer for driver software
7) Now click the Browse button.
8) Navigate to the stored Driver software on the hard disk
9) Click the Next button and follow the instructions thereafter.