This is a discussion on Delete a Network Connection Windows Vista within the Windows Vista forums, part of the Operating systems category; How to Delete a Network Connection in Windows Vista? You can accomplish this in the following manner: 1) Open Control ...
How to Delete a Network Connection in Windows Vista?
You can accomplish this in the following manner:
1) Open Control Panel (Classic View) and double click the Network and Sharing Center icon
2) Now click the Customize link in the Network and Sharing Center Window
3) Now click the link Merge or delete network locations
4) Check to see if the Network is Not in use state
5) If it is in In Use state then open the Network and Sharing Center Window and click the link Manage Network Connections in the left pane
6) Right click on the desired Network Connection and select Disable option.
7) Click Continue button if prompted by UAC
8) The disabled Network Connection will look like this
9) Now select the disabled network in the Merge or delete network locations window and press Delete button
10) Click Yes button to confirm
Last edited by gladiator; 05-13-2009 at 07:40 AM.