This is a discussion on Free Ripping of Music from CD to MP3 in Windows Vista within the Windows Vista forums, part of the Operating systems category; How to Copy or Rip Music from CD to MP3 for free in Windows Vista? Ripping music means copying songs ...
How to Copy or Rip Music from CD to MP3 for free in Windows Vista?
Ripping music means copying songs from music CDs to the computer which can then be organised and played by a music player such as Windows Media Player. This ripping is done in various formats such as Windows Media Audio, MP3, WAV etc. depending on the formats provided by the media player. You can thus enjoy the benefits of the free MP3 ripping.
You can accomplish this in the following manner:
1) Open Windows Media Player
2) Insert the music CD in the CD drive
3) Click the down arrow under Rip link and select Format option
4) Choose MP3 for ripping songs to MP3 format
5) Click the Rip button and follow the instructions thereafter