This is a discussion on Creating Electronic Business Card in MS Outlook 2010 within the Applications forums, part of the Tutorials category; Creating Electronic Business Card in MS Outlook 2010 Creating an Electronic business card and adding along with your e-mail always ...
Creating Electronic Business Card in MS Outlook 2010
Creating an Electronic business card and adding along with your e-mail always gives your e-mail an appealing look and it also looks more informative with your contact information. Earlier we told you how to create an Electronic Business card in MS Outlook 2007 (refer Article creating Business card in Outlook 07). In this article we will tell you how to create an electronic business card in MS Outlook 2010. Follow these simple steps and you should be done with creating an appealing Electronic Business card for your E-mail.
1) Open the MS Outlook Application; click on the “Contacts group”. See figure 1 for details.
2) Now a list of contacts appears on the screen, select the contact for which you have to create an Electronic Business card. If you want to create a Business card for a new contact, click on “New Contact” under Home tab while you are in the window. See figure 2 for details.
3) Now a New window appears on the screen where you have to enter all the information that has to appear in the Electronic Business Card. See Figure 3 for details.
4) You enter all the details and you can also add a contact picture to your Electronic Business Card. While you are entering the information, you can see a preview of your Business card on the right top corner of the screen. See Figure 4 for details.
5) This is how your Business card looks at the first sight. See Figure 5 for details.
6) You can also add some spice to your Business card by giving it a Background color and changing the Font color. To do this go to “Business Card” option under the Contact Tab. See Figure 6 for details.
7) Now an “Edit Business Card” Window appears on the screen where you can give a background color to your Business card, change the Font size etc. see Figure 7 for details.
8) This is how your Business card looks like once you have modified it by adding customization. See figure 8 for details.
9) Once you are finished with everything, click on “Save and Close” Option under the Contact Tab. See Figure 9 for details.
10) Now, when you compose your mail, you can insert your business card along with it. To insert just go to “insert Tab” in the mail Composer window and select the business card that you have to insert and then click “OK”. See Figure 10 for details.
11) Now the Business card will appear on the composer window. See figure 11 for details.
So, this is how you can create an Electronic Business Card in MS Outlook 2010.
Read Other Applications