This is a discussion on Applying Borders to cells in MS Excel 2010 within the Applications forums, part of the Tutorials category; Applying Borders to cells in MS Excel 2010 You can make the important cells in your worksheet more visualizing and ...
Applying Borders to cells in MS Excel 2010
You can make the important cells in your worksheet more visualizing and emphasizing by applying Borders to them. Follow these simple steps to apply borders to the Worksheet cells.
1) Open the Excel worksheet; highlight the cells to which you have to apply Borders. See Figure 1 for details.
2) Now under the Ribbon click on the “Home Tab” and under the Home tab select the ‘Font’ category and under this category, click on the ‘Border’ icon. See figure 2 for details.
3) Now you will get a list of Border Options to choose from. Click on the type of Border that you want to apply. In our illustration we have applied the ‘Bottom Double Border’. See Figure 3 for details.
4) In the Worksheet you can observe that the cells you selected now have Borders around them. See Figure 4 for details.
5) You also have an option of selecting Different colors and Styles to your Borders. To apply these styles and colors, from the Border List of Options Choose ‘Line Color’ and the ‘Line Style’ Options and choose the color and style of your choice. See Figures 5 and 6 for details.
6) In case if you want the Border to be removed, click on ‘No Border’ option from the list and the Border gets deleted. See Figure 7 for details.
So, this is how you can apply Borders to your Worksheet cells to make it more Visualizing and Appealing.
Read other Applications