This is a discussion on Change Default Calendar Color in MS Outlook 2010 within the Applications forums, part of the Tutorials category; Change Default Calendar Color in MS Outlook 2010 You can change the default color of the calendar in MS outlook ...
Change Default Calendar Color in MS Outlook 2010
You can change the default color of the calendar in MS outlook application, so that you can add some spice to the looks of it and make it colorful. So, to change the default color of the calendar in MS outlook Application, follow the steps given below.
1) The default calendar color of the Outlook Application will be pale blue in color. See Figure 1 for details
2) Open the Outlook application; click on ‘Office’ button and then select the ‘Outlook Options’ from the backstage view of the Application. See Figure 2 for details.
3) Now in the Outlook Options window thus opened, click on the ‘Calendar’ category and then go to the ‘Display Options’ sub-category and from the drop down arrow of the ‘Default calendar color’ choose the color that you like. See Figure 3 for details.
4) In case if you want to apply the same color to all the calendars, check the box that says ‘Use this color on all calendars’. See Figure 4 for details.
5) Now if you observe your calendars, the default color would have been changed to the color that you specified in step 3. See Figure 5 for details.
So, this is how you can add some change to the calendar of the Outlook application by changing its default color.
Read Other Applications